Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back to School Series

It's my last year as a high school student . I am officially a senior of Class of 2014. I'm very excited and proud to be at this level already. Not only do I take fashion seriously but as well as my academics. It is important to be a well rounded individual.
School is a place I am located most often than home. Also, the environment prepares you for the outside world. So, I take each day as a day to dress to impress.
Especially the first. Most people say we tend to slack off after the first but each day I try to maintain my innovative style and never settle for less.

In that case, here's my back to school look book.

1st Day





The top and skirt is made by me. 
The top is made soft denim.It  is crop If I  don't wear something high waist. It consists of a peter pan collar, zipper on the back and lace.
This is a gathered skirt. It is is high waist and consists of a scalloped hem.

Bag: H&M
Ring (s): Forever 21, Street Vendor on Rockaway Ave and Pitkin Ave
Bracelet: Forever 21
Glasses: Ebay.com seller


Another Day 




This is for those who like to be a bit more casual but still look chic. I wore Button Down Shirt Dress and some cargoes. Add Chunky heels, it makes it a lot more feminine.
 And I always have to have glasses as my signature piece on.

Shirt: Rainbow Shops (NOT Current)
Pants: Uniqlo
Boots: H&M
Glasses: Ebay.com seller




A simple selfie at school and taking pictures on the school elevator. I'm such a rebel with my phone out. Lol.

Bowler Hat from Ebay.com
Glasses from Urbanoutfitters
Hang Up Lipstick from MAC Cosmetics
Braided Necklace from Forever 21
Polka Dot Sweater from Department Store
BCBG Boyfriend Jeans from Urban Outfitters
Minnetonka Moccassins
Forever 21 Black/Gold Ring
Nude Ring from a street vendor
Bag from H&M


1 comment :

  1. Such a brilliant post! That first outfit has to be my favourite, so impressed that you made it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Share what you like or don't like! I want to know how you feel. I don't bite! Just comment!